OEM National Account Programs
We help OEMs increase aftermarket parts sales and brand loyalty by developing and managing OEM-exclusive national account billing programs.
These individual programs are designed to meet the billing and payment needs of each OEM’s fleet customers. We help OEMs connect all of their dealers into an exclusive payment network where fleets can obtain consolidated billing and guaranteed, not-to-exceed pricing for parts, tires and/or labor purchases made across the network.
- Underwrite accounts
- Receivables ownership
- Integration with dealer management systems (ADP, Karmak, DSI, etc.) for POS transaction authorization, auditing and enforcement of national account pricing, and settlement of level III transaction data (connecting dealers into a “closed-loop” payment network)
- Payment to dealers for transactions
- Consolidated billing to customers
- Collections and payment processing
- Customer and dealer support
- Online access and sophisticated reporting for all stakeholders
Challenges with the Dealer Sales Channel Model
Each stakeholder within this model has its own unique challenges in buying or selling parts, tires and/or services.
By and large, OEMs employ a three-tiered distribution model. OEMs sell to independently-owned dealerships that, in turn, sell those same parts to fleet customers.
While this model has proven both effective and profitable, it brings with it several inherent challenges for fleets, dealers and OEMs.
- Inability to ensure a consistent fleet experience
- Limited insight into fleet purchases
- Lack of ability to guarantee parts, tires and/or labor pricing
- Generating & distributing billing statements
- Individual account reconciliation
- Cash flow constraints from late payments
- Credit risk & write-offs
- Multiple invoices
- Inconsistent pricing
- Different payment terms
- Various formats and levels of detail
- Inability to enforce controls
- Decentralized support
- Cross-border purchasing
We help create efficiency and consistency in the billing and payment process across individual OEM dealer networks.
Multi Service Bill Plus interacts with all stakeholders and creates a standardized process for billing across independently-owned sales channel networks, and provides a centralized depository of transaction data.
Benefits for all stakeholders – your partners in growth.
- Increased customer loyalty
- Ability to guarantee not-to-exceed pricing at a line-item level
- Ability to offer consolidated billing across large, disparate merchant network
- Drive parts sales back to dealers
- Eliminate receivables risk of invoicing customers on terms
- Reduce operational costs through outsourcing billing and collecting
- Improve cash flow
- Sell to larger, national clients
- Guaranteed, not-to-exceed pricing on parts
- Consolidated billing
- Dedicated line of credit
- Advanced purchase controls
- Reporting of highly detailed transaction data
- Cross-border purchasing
Partners In Growth
We are committed to helping our clients increase awareness for their brands and their programs. Everything we do is in our client’s names with the goal of increasing loyalty to their brand.
We have team members that focus exclusively on helping our clients grow volume on their programs. These resources partner with our clients to create initiatives that drive sales volume, participate in the sales process with fleets and help remove any barriers that may exist to increasing program participation and sales growth.
We have clients who have seen year over year incremental sales growth of 20%, 30%, and even 40%, both by clients that launch new programs with us or that transition existing programs to us.
Whether you are considering launching this type of program for your fleets, or transitioning an existing program to our management, let us help you achieve this level of growth in sales.
For more information on how we can help you please feel free to contact us.